Razorback Room Reveal!

Finally finally finally! My son is only 19 months old now and I'm finally getting you pictures of his room as it looks today! We are 35 weeks with a little girl so I wanted to make sure I snapped some pictures of his room before we totally changed it again!.......well not totally we are still keeping the Razorback theme but we'll be adding in a toddler bed and I'd like to make a few things prettier! :) Oh of course. So without further ado I present photos to you!

Starting with the closet:

Found the closet organizers at Tuesday morning and spray painted them red and coated the inside with clear fingernail polish so they didn't leave red scratches all over my white painted dowels.
Was going to originally purchase those fabric square foot bins they sell at Target for $5 a piece but then a quick trip into the Dollar Store and I found these plastic locker looking bins for $1 each! Love them!
These little bins came in handy from the Target $1 section. They currently hold shoes and books that we are reading.
These were the original baskets I had on the top shelf, I wanted three but these two were all they had. I've kept an eye out every time I've visited TJ Maxx again. Two fit perfectly now right there on the bottom of the closet!

Here are some straight wall shots of each wall:

The changing table was an old laminate TV cabinet that we painted. The "T" is just a painted canvas. Since Baby #2 is on her way I'll probably cover this with some fun fabric since we can't cover the entire room in "T's" anymore! Gotta share! Also on the to do list is to cover that blasted changing pad. It's impossible to go into the store and buy anything red! I've taken up sewing recently so when I find a toddler bed this will be one of the updates in the new pictures (at least I hope!)
Handpainted that Razorback on the wall before little man arrived. I used one of those old school projectors from when I was in elementary school. I can't stand that round Razorback light but of course when I saw it at Walmart I just HAD TO HAVE IT!
Thanks to some lovely ladies at our church we have custom sewn pieces in this room! It's impossible to find anything red, let me just remind you. That glider was a craigslist find that originally had that baby blue fabric....and boy was is yucky! The baby bedding was custom as well. I just got that little white locker table, under the window, from IKEA in plans for the room transformation to two kiddos. The 7's on the wall are Titan's onsie I made him to match his daddy's Razorback Lacrosse jersey. Not sure where those two things will go in the new plans.
Cheap dresser painted white and the handles I painted as well. The pictures make such an impact on this wall! Thanks to my special photography friend Ruthie.....who moved off to Boston....boo hooo! I love that girl!

Corner room shots:

Hopefully these extra shots give you an idea of what the whole room looks like pulled together.



Details:

My first sewing project completed on my own was this Razorback mobile! I just love love love how cute it turned out!


That 2006 Yearbook was the year TW and I were married so we thought it suitable for our kiddo's room!

I hope you enjoy! I'd love some feedback!
















Comments

Ashley said…
Oh my goodness.... I love this! All the little touches and details! I also love how organized the closet is. Good job!
Andrea Padilla said…
Looks like I'm the first one to comment on this blog post! Yay me!:) T's room is so cute. I hope I have the energy and creativity to do something like this when we have kids. BTW, I found your blog when someone posted the DIY tutorial of your Eagles t-shirt from manly to feminine. :) I like your blog! Great job!

Popular Posts