Meet Ally

Hey there! I’m Ally Dotson. I am married to the youngest Dotson brother, Andy. We got married in 2011 at 18 and 19, fresh outta high school! Since then we’ve had two adorable little boys! Sterling is almost 6 and Paxton is 3. It’s a wild ride with my three guys, for sure! I am wrapping up my first year teaching fourth grade and I’ve loved (almost) every minute of it. I decided to hop on and join the blog with Erika, so y’all can make some more “connect”ions about who we are and what we love. In my posts, I hope to share my success’ and shortcomings in the things I am most passionate about. These things include: being a mom and wife, teaching fourth graders, fitness, and fashion. I am excited to jump right in and share my crazy awesome life with you guys! I hope you’ll follow along!

Come back on Monday for a new post from Erika!



Comments

Popular Posts