We Threw A Party!

I don't have much Irish roots and I'm not sure I've really ever worried about wearing green, but for some reason I was on a mission to host a St. Patrick's Day Party!  I was pretty sure not many friends would come due to the fact they all live in town and we live about 45 minutes away on top of it being a school night, but we (I) threw a party anyways!  We had lots of fun with close family and friends, I'd say it was a good time!

I just want to share a few pictures of the event with you!


Green Party


Green Jello


Green Minty Flavor


Green Filling


Green Layered Cake


Green Carnations


Green Cupcakes


Green Ice Cream


Green Signage


Green Accessories


Green Pizza









Green Family


Green Baby


Green Momma


Green Daddy




Green Parents


And finally a behind the scenes, Baby Dotson doesn't care too much to for disguises!

Comments

Popular Posts