Liebster Blog Award









I just noticed Lindsey @ Lue Belle's left me a 
comment that said she awarded me with the 
Liebster Award....I'll be honest I was totally 
confused but I soon checked out her blog and 
figured it out!  

So thank you Lindsey first for checking out my blog 
and second for passing this award along!

"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award 
is a "Share The Love arrangement", given to 
inspirational bloggers with less than 200 
followers.

Here's the To Do list for any Liebster Award 
recipients:

1. Thank the person who presented you with 
the award on your blog.

2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the
 award on your blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 other
 bloggers with less than 200 followers.

5. Let them know you've chosen them by leaving
 a comment on their blog.






Comments

Popular Posts