Meet Caroline

Well, hello there! I’m Caroline. I’m not sure what to focus on in my introduction- that I pretty much lived as a child in the funeral home that my parents ran? That I’m a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and have worked in foster care, prison, and with severe mental illness? Or maybe how proud I am of my roots, growing up in a small Arizona town where it’s so hot that it was 117 degrees on my wedding day?! 

That brings me to my next point; I became a Dotson when I married Tyler, who is a cousin. The fun part is his mom is a twin, his dad is a twin, and then twins married twins! All that to say the family is close because they are family on both sides!

All of this is why I am ecstatic about this blog- a platform to share my life lessons from what I’ve learned and continue to learn, to give practical tips and tricks from my professional life in how to maximize mental wellness, and lastly to draw inspiration from my sister-in-laws. 

I’ll be posting weekly, so until then! 


Comments

Popular Posts