Meet Mattie


Mornin y’all! My nature is to be an early bird. I love a new day, a good sunrise, and a fresh start. So similarly, here is my blog opener to you all. I’m Mattie Dotson, a wife to my best friend Luke and a new mother to my greatest accomplishment, Boone. I start most of my days as a registered nurse. In the afternoons my role is usually a farm hand to my dad or husband. Then I like to wrap up evenings by being a homebody. We are currently building our forever home on my family’s farm in Marble, Arkansas. A daunting task I hope to share with you all at some point. While I love to dip my hand in beauty, wellness, and apparel, I don’t consider myself to be an expert on anything. I’m just a simple girl that likes to keep herself grounded with faith, family, and fur babies. Join me as I try to keep up with my talented sister-in-laws and share my takes on motherhood, home, or any other random thing that suits my fancy. 🐤🐛 


Comments

Popular Posts