The Most Perfect Mother's Necklace from Bella Vita Jewelry!

I probably should have shared this oh you know several weeks ago but in true Erika fashion, better late than never right?

I had let TW know one year that for Christmas I really wanted a mother's necklace but I basically set him up for epic failure because if you've ever had to buy anything for me you know it's pretty much as possible as walking a tight rope across a pit of alligators while you are eating donuts.  It's not only that I'm pretty picky but I also like to be surprised, pretty much I despise knowing what my gift is more than anything in the world.

Ok that's pretty dramatic but I'm sure it's all stemmed from peeking into all my presents under the tree one year. Oh was I sneaky. I slit the tape with a razor blade then carefully unwrapped it, checked out the goods, and then reattached the paper with new tape the same size as the existing. Now looking back as a parent I'm positive my mom would have never even known and I went through way too much effort sizing all those pieces of tape to reapply. But hey I definitely think I deserve it for being such a rotten sneaky punk kid!

So that year I was gifted a beautiful Pandora necklace with a couple charms. We were pregnant at the time so he decided to buy a June charm for the daughter who wasn't born yet.  She was born in May.  I ended up needing an upgrade a few years later anyways after we added two more and decided to finally just purchase what I really wanted for myself in the first place.

I stopped in at the War Eagle Fair and didn't want to stay long. I was on a mission to find a handcrafted mom's necklace that looked unique and nothing like I had seen all over Etsy.

INSERT...... Bella Vita Jewelry!

I was smitten when I walked up to her booth! I ordered a custom necklace and was so excited when it arrived! It was perfect! Each of my children's unique names on a unique shape charm along with their birthstone. It's a worn brassy look and that's another reason I loved it!

Go check her out on Facebook here!   as well as swing by her website!

I'm not getting any sort of kickback from her I promise I just love love love her jewelry so much and the fact that it's handmade and local to Arkansas are big pluses in my book!

And because I never actually took a photo of the necklace (and I need to repair it) you get to see a shameless silly selfie!


Comments

Popular Posts